Registration and contacts
Registration for the 2024 course is not yet open. The fees for the 2022 course were:
- single-day optional pre-course programs: $350
- course fee for members of the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC) and its provincial affiliates, the BC Parenting Coordinators Roster Society (BCPCRS), the Family Arbitration and Mediation Law Institute (FAMLI), the Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario (FDRIO), Family Mediation Canada (FMC), MediateBC rosters and the Ontario Association for Family Mediation (OAFM): $1800
- course fee for non-members: $1950
Bookmark this page and check back for the 2024 course brochure and registration form.
Stay up to date!
Enter your email address below to receive information about the National Family Law Arbitration Course and the opening of registration.
Contact the organizers
The organizers of the National Family Law Arbitration Course are John-Paul Boyd KC of John-Paul Boyd Arbitration Chambers in Alberta and British Columbia, Lawrence Pinsky KC of Taylor McCaffrey LLP in Manitoba, and Lorne Wolfson of Torkin Manes LLP in Ontario. The course administrator is Marcy McCabe.
For registration, scheduling, payment, withdrawals and other administrative matters, please email Marcy at NFLACoffice@gmail.com. For questions about course content:
- email John-Paul Boyd or call 403-454-8091,
- email Lawrence Pinksy or call 204-949-1312, or
- email Lorne Wolfson or call 416-863-1188.